Cushion to relieve tension and promote good blood flow.
A massaging lower back cushion developed by a professional massage therapist.
It feels like you are being massaged by actual thumbs.
Includes three functions: stretch, pressure, and shiatsu massage.
Seven protuberances simultaneously apply shiatsu massage to the muscle.
Perfect for relieving tension in five minutes per day at times such as after bathing or before bedtime.
Size: Width 33xlength 14xheight 11 [cm]
Weight: 490 g
Price: 99 USD
Country of origin: Japan
- Cushion to relieve tension and promote good blood flow
- A massaging lower back cushion developed by a professional massage therapist.
- It feels like you are being massaged by actual thumbs.
- Includes three functions: stretch, pressure, and shiatsu massage
- Made in Japan
dōoTERRA’s Deep Blue Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with Deep Blue Soothing Blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils that provides targeted comfort to tired and sore joints and muscles. Formulated with a proprietary blend of natural plant extracts and other powerful ingredients, Deep Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas. With close to 5 ml of doTERRA’s top-selling Deep Blue essential oil blend of wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, blue tansy, German chamomile, helichrysum, and osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your bathroom cabinet, gym bag, or first aid kit. Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leave your skin feeling soft, not greasy and is the choice of massage therapists and sports practitioners for applying doTERRA’s Deep Blue essential oil blend.
3890 4 oz.
- Ease achy joints and sore muscles
- Lucid Dream Number 14 Waterproof Vibe 7.25 Inch Purple
“In what we may term “prescientific days” people were in no uncertainty about the interpretation of dreams. When they were recalled after awakening they were regarded as either the friendly or hostile manifestation of some higher powers, demoniacal and Divine.” In Dream Psychology Freud makes the case that all dreams are wish-fulfillment from the day before and that in analyzing we can get a glimpse into our desires. Dream Psychology was the basis for his latter work and most of the analyzing of dreams for years to come.
Understanding the Dreams You Dream: Biblical Keys for Hearing God’s Voice in the Night not only provides insight into your dreams and life, but also includes a comprehensive dictionary of dream symbols!
You will be guided through the complex world of dreams by a minister with decades of experience receiving, understanding, and interpreting dreams of his own and for others.
Through Scripture-based meditation, much can be understood about your dreams; but many Christians don’t know how to meditate. This problem is addressed in three different ways:
Specific, detailed directions are given on how and upon what to meditate.
* Personal examples of dreams from the author’s own experiences.
* Practical dictionary of symbol definitions is included.
This book presents both normal and not-so-normal dream situations. You will learn that to apply only one type of dream interpretation to all dreams is restricting each symbol to only one possible definition, which is incorrect. And you will learn how to tell the difference between a dream from God-and those from evil sources.
- JOURNAL your dreams and interesting experiences
- ANALYZE your dreams with our interactive A.I.
- APPLY the wisdom of dreams to find meaning in your life, improve your relationships, become successful, reconnect with your life’s hidden potential.
- Get a real-time PROFILE of your subconscious potential
- SHARE your interpretations with your friends and community on Facebook, Twitter or by e-mail
- Fully adaptive and learning A.I., becomes more knowledgeable the more you use it
- BACKUP to SD card
Extracted from Volumes 4, 8, 12, and 16. Includes “The Analysis of Dreams,” ‘On the Significance of Number Dreams,” “General Aspects of Dream Psychology,” “On the Nature of Dreams,” “Individual Dream Symbolism in Relation to Alchemy,” and “The Practical Use of Dream-Analysis.”
Transation plugin (flag links, top of page) by Alex Sysoef. Powered by WordPress. Theme designed by John Doe.