Filled with more than 300 images, the official illustrated tie-in to the second chapter of the DreamWorks Animation critically acclaimed Academy Award® nominated How to Train Your Dragon trilogy is based on the characters in Cressida Cowell’s bestselling series and features an introduction by the voice of Stoick the Vast, Gerard Butler.
Mirroring the style of the bestselling The Art of How to Train Your Dragon, this outstanding insider’s guide introduces fans to the creative process behind the film, from the story and the characters to the visual development art and animation, to the rigging, surfacing, and lighting. The Art of How to Train Your Dragon 2 includes more than 300 concept sketches, preliminary drawings, architectural plans, and digital artwork that reveal how teams of artists bring the Dragon and Viking worlds to life with modern cinematic energy.
Starring the voice talent of the original cast—Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, America Ferrara, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, T. J. Miller, Kristin Wiig—along with Cate Blanchett, Kit Harington, and Djimon Hounsou, this action packed comedy adventure continues the story of Hiccup and Toothless five years after they have successfully united dragons and Vikings on the Island of Berk. While Astrid, Snoutlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island’s new favorite contact sport), the now inseparable pair journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds.
When one of their adventures leads to the discovery of a secret ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace. Now, Hiccup and Toothless must unite to stand up for what they believe while recognizing that only together do they have the power to change the future of both men and dragons.
- signed copy
Edible icing art is a great way to make a cake and cupcakes look fantastic and professional. These are an easy and inexpensive way to make your cake look like a masterpiece. All icing images come with instructions. Simply remove the edible icing art from backing and place on top of freshly iced cake or cupcakes. After 15 to 25 minutes the edible icing art will blend with the frosting to give your cake a professional look. Prints are professionally printed on compressed icing sheets. Each topper is shipped in a plastic zip lock bag. No refrigeration is necessary No Gluten No Soy No Known Allergens No Peanut Products Added Printed on high quality edible icing paper (not wafer or rice paper) using high quality edible ink, also certified kosher. Ingredients: Water, Cornstarch, Corn Syrup Solids, Cellulose, Sorbotol, Glycerine, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Arabic Gum, Polysorbate 80, Vanilla, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid.
- Easy to use! Just peel backing and lay on top of cake on your icing.
- As easy to use as applying a sticker – will ship will full instructions.
- Press his Tummy to hear 5 phrases
- Soft Plush toy
- Grows up to 600% its size!
- All you need is water
- 3 and up
- Features a look and feel inspired by the gold-tooled binding of a Book of Hours from 16th-century France.
- Sophisticated design includes iridescent highlights, raised embossing, gilded-gold page edging.
- Ribbon bookmark.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high.
- An excellent value.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Different Fields in Psychology
- Daydreaming Psychology
- Disturbing Dreams
- How Romance Novels Affect The Psychology Of Women
- What Does Dreaming of Water Mean?
- Psychology Topics for a Research Paper
- Significance of Dreams
- Pregnancy Dream Interpretations
- Precognitive and Premonition Dreams
- What Causes Bad Dreams Every Night
Lucid Dreaming: Learn How To Control Your Dreams In 10 Easy Steps – Lucid Dreaming Techniques (Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Visualization Techniques)November 13, 2015 on 3:41 pm | In Dream Types | 2 Comments
Lucid Dreaming For Beginners: Learn How to Control Your Dreams in 10 Easy Steps
From Amazon Best Selling Author Mia Rose Have you ever woken from a dream (or nightmare) and wished that you could have changed the ending? If so, this book may be perfect for you! Lucid dreaming is the art of taking control of our dreams. It has been practised throughout history but until recently the way in which Lucid Dreaming works has been a mystery. Today, science has begun to understand the way in which the two sides or our brains work together to form our personalities. In particular, the importance of our unconscious mind is now better understood than ever before. This book will take you through the simple steps required to begin to control your dreams. The book also looks at the benefits and the practicalities of Lucid Dreaming. The techniques described have been gathered together from expert sources and are designed to be simple to use and easy to learn. Lucid Dreaming can help you to solve problems, develop your creative side and even reduce stress and depression. This book will teach you in simple steps to take control of your own mind and to access a deeper level of consciousness than ever before!
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
How Lucid Dreaming Can Help You To Develop New Skills
Dreamscape-series one is compiled into several short eBooks that offers you an easy to understand complete guide to navigating consciously in your dreams. The series one compilation covers the essential topics to the hidden secrets of dream reality.
Navigating through the fabric of time and space has been man’s fascination for millennia. Is man made up of flesh and bone alone or is there an invisible energetic system that lay deep within the power of the soul? Can we experience a different type of conscious awareness?
Bending the rules of our known linear peripheral can be enhanced through the sacred art of lucid dreaming. Knowing we are in a dream and realising that we can experience two different realities simultaneously, brings us a whole array of in-questionable delight. We begin to move on from the fear of death, we converse with other entities, not from this planet, and we stretch the rubber band of our own consciousness.
Breaking the mould of what we perceive to be real in this reality makes us finally understand the reflective nature in both dream and wake. Our dreams can offer us an abundance of guidance so that we can sail calmly through the seas of physical living.
Being able to control your dream experience on command, instead of the dream controlling you, will certify that anything and everything is possible.
By discovering your wildest dreams, to actually live and breathe these alternate states of consciousness is no longer just a ‘figure of speech’. You will gain the ability to navigate to your dreamscape anytime you wish to. You will discover a heightened sensory perception that is more attuned to your inner and outer worlds of divine guidance.
The Dreamscape-series one is suitable for all who wish to become accustomed to lucid dreaming for the first time, indeed also for the experienced dreamer who wishes to refine his or her lucid practice.
Are you ready to awaken the dreamer within?
Third Eye Activation Mastery: Proven And Fast Working Techniques To Increase Awareness And ConsciousnessNovember 13, 2015 on 3:36 pm | In Dream Types | 3 Comments
THIRD EYE ACTIVATION MASTERY 5th EDITION: Proven And Fast Working Techniques To Increase Awareness And Consciousness NOW !
Do you want to become a psychic and have intuitive awareness?
Do you want to know how to open your third eye ?
Do you want to achieve an incredible third eye activation experience ?
No need to look any further ! This book will teach you powerful and proven techniques to increase you awareness and consciousness beyond your imagination !
You also will be able to learn the measures to take if you find the intuitive awareness you get too powerful to handle. In short, this book not only shows you how to open your third eye with amazing and proven techniques, but also how to close it. How great! Being able to control the volume of intuitive information flowing into your system…
In this book you will learn:
- The meaning of the third eye and how to get the third eye working
- The meaning of the third eye and how to get the third eye working
- Common techniques used to open your third eye and how to tell the 3rd eye is actually open
- Unconventional methods used to open your third eye
- What it means to be a psychic and what it means to be a medium
- How to hone your skills either as a psychic or even as a psychic medium
- Why you need to be selective about the psychic circle that you join
- How to know you have natural psychic abilities or if you are a natural medium
- How you stand to benefit from opening your third eye
- How to make money out of your psychic abilities
- How to reduce the impact of your third eye
- How to identify psychic auras in individuals
- How to tell that a child is an Indigo Child
- How to support an Indigo Child while growing up
- How to create harmony in your living environment
- How to improve your third eye using essential oils and crystals
- How to stimulate your third eye using yoga and other exercises
- How to protect your 3rd eye from blocking
- How to tell that you have succeeded in spiritual awakening
- And much,much more..
Want to find out more ?
Buy your copy today!
Cardfight!! Vanguard TCG – Dreaming Dragon (G-BT04/082EN) – G Booster Set 4: Soul Strike Against The SupremeNovember 10, 2015 on 3:36 am | In Dream Types | No Comments
Cardfight!! Vanguard is a Japanese trading card game published by Bushiroad. It was created in collaboration between Akira Ito (Yu-Gi-Oh! R), Satoshi Nakamura (Duel Masters), and Bushiroad president Takaaki Kidani. The game was also released in conjunction with a TV anime series. In the game, players “ride” a unit as their Vanguard, which represents them on the board. They may also summon other units as Rear Guards to attack or support. The game is won by doing 6 points of damage to the opponent’s Vanguard.
Card Name: Dreaming Dragon
Card Number: G-BT04/082EN
Grade / Skill: Grade 0 / Boosted
Nation: United Sanctuary
Race: Cosmo Dragon
Unit: Trigger Unit
Card Effect: [AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 (This ability is active if you have one or more face up G units in total on your (VC) or G zone):[Put this unit on the top of your deck] At the end of your turn, you may pay the cost. If you do, return all cards from your drop zone to your deck, and shuffle your deck. Then, if the number of cards returned is ten or more, draw a card.
- A single individual card from the Cardfight!! Vanguard trading and collectible card game (TCG/CCG).
- This is of C rarity.
- From the G Booster Set 4: Soul Strike Against The Supreme set.
Transation plugin (flag links, top of page) by Alex Sysoef. Powered by WordPress. Theme designed by John Doe.